Greenhouse Grower has surveyed growers repeatedly over the last decade to understand their views toward various sources of information and identify the trends in how they collect the information they need to run their businesses. The newest version of this report was released in July, and this research analyzes the views of more than 300 U.S.-based growers to better understand the following:
- Which topics prompt growers to go online?
- How much do growers value print magazines today?
- How does use of digital media vary based on the size or age of the grower?
- To what degree have growers embraced social media for work?
- How often are growers using apps for their job?
Fill out the form below to download the Greenhouse Grower Releases 2015 Digital Media Use Report