Brands: Florida Grower
Client’s needs & goals:
The Florida Agricultural Financial Management Conference (FAFMC) is a two-year-old event designed to help agricultural professionals of all types with the business side of the business – budgeting, banking, succession planning, marketing, etc. The event organizers needed to develop a permanent online home for the event so that they could promote it 12 months a year while using it as a primary information source for attendees and sponsors in the day leading up to the event.
Role of Meister Interactive:
The organizers contracted with Meister Interactive for everything related to creating this website, including:
- Creating the site design from a structural standpoint;
- Developing the site’s graphic template (as well as the event’s logo);
- Writing content for the site;
- Setting up the necessary back-end plug-ins to enable attendees to securely register and pay for their attendance while collecting this registration information in a database for event organizers; and
- Building the site itself.
In addition, Meister Interactive developed and executed a full marketing plan to promote the event, including industry enewsletter ads, press releases and email blasts.
Event organizers benefitted from professionally produced and delivered marketing campaigns that drive an interested audience back to a information-rich online home for the event. In addition, they have maintained the site throughout the year to the website into a year-round communications home builds the event’s brand and boosts industry awareness.
Links to Project Examples:
FAFMC Website: http://www.fafmc.org/